We are launching new business center in Wrocław - PPG Global Business Services, which goal will be to support PPG Industries among others in the area of IT. We are looking for:
Digital Asset Management Business Analyst
Nobilis Business House, Marii Skłodowskiej–Curie 18-20
Digital Asset Management Business Analyst will be working as part of the IT Digital Center of Excellence Customer Engagement team and will be responsible for one of the modules in the customer engagement suite (eCommerce, Digital Asset Management, CRM, Marketing). Business Analyst will be a part of a newly established and growing team that is responsible for implementing our Digital roadmap. Business Analyst joining the organization at this stage will have the ground level opportunity to be part of the OpenText Digital Asset Management implementations within PPG.
- Participating in gathering requirements, including leading, designing and providing guidance on recommendations,
- Collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes, including advising on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits and impacts; ensuring all systems are aligned with the IT and Business long term strategy,
- Identifying, recommending and implementing complex configuration solutions to meet business needs, while keeping associated documentation up to date,
- Setting testing strategy for modules and leading end to end integration testing and coordinating efforts around user acceptance testing for a project or during regular version upgrades of the OpenText Media Management platform,
- Developing and maintaining training material for implemented solutions and help prepare and lead training sessions for key users.
- BA is expected to maintain a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of the OpenText Digital Asset Management area, by staying abreast of new trends and future enhancements.
The Business Analyst will quickly contribute to PPG by achieving the following objectives in their first 12 months:
- Comprehend OpenText Digital Asset Management functionality and default configurations. A key objective for this position is to understand the OpenText Digital Asset Management configuration.
- Participates in the development of business solutions. BA will partner with PPG’s businesses and IT in the initial implementation of the tool and will further develop functional skills in OpenText Digital Asset Management domain and attain expert level understanding of PPG’s implementation. BA will then drive additional implementations within PPG, balancing the needs of the business with keeping to the standard functionality of the tool.
- Evaluate and support regular OpenText Digital Asset Management updates. BA will support new updates and will evaluate it for potential enhancements for her/his supported implementations.
- Address system incidents/issues. Critical to this function is the ability to quickly assess and address system issues within established SLAs.
- Build and foster relationships around the globe.
Key Competence Requirements
- Functional and technical knowledge in any of the core organizational Marketing, Design, and Digital Asset Management processes
- Preferred (but not required) at least one implementation experience with any of the top tier Digital Asset Management systems (Adobe, Congnizant, Aprimo, etc)
- A 4 year degree in Information Management, Computer Science or other business-related fields or equivalent work experience and training
- Excellent communicator in spoken and written English with a diverse workforce across different time zones
- An outstanding self-starter with a commitment to delivering high quality work in a fast paced environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable working remotely, especially with the communication styles required, and lack of face to face time with colleagues and managers
What makes us special?
- We give you the possibility to work with best in class Digital Asset Management software OpenText Media Management
- We are Fortune 200 company recognized by Computerworld as one of the Top 100 Places to work in IT (2016)
- You are close to the business & your output has real impact for business excellence
- We provide professional challenges conducive to real development (strong focus on mentoring & career development, opportunities for training and conferences)
- We offer autonomy in action and decision making