HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Ref No: GLTp/DD/02/2015
- Development and delivery of digital content for HSBC’s Public Websites, Internet Banking and Mobile Platforms across Europe, Middle East and North Africa and wider Global countries,
- Lead small/medium size projects and/or day-to-day maintenance (Business As Usual),
- Contribute to definition of and ensure development adheres to trade and HSBC Group standards,
- Take a lead role in managing and resolving development issues and incidents,
- Responsibility for live release management and strong understanding of processes and awareness of team plans/projects/environment availability,
- Proactive communication with key stakeholders and management, giving regular status updates and raising awareness around risks and issues,
- Provide occasional out of hours support for key project/live releases.
- HTML5 hybrid mobile application development (desired not essential),
- WEB APIs knowledge (desired not essential),
- Proven website development background in a corporate environment,
- Knowledge of IBM’s WCM platform, TeamSite or other enterprise class CMS systems and previous Agile project background is an advantage,
- Experience with version and quality control systems (e.g. IBM RTC, Quality Centre),
- A detailed understanding of web development standards and platform guidelines, including accessibility (WCAG/W3C),
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Proficient level of English is required,
- High levels of energy, initiative, commitment and enthusiasm,
- A collaborative/team centric approach leading to effective working relationships and team success,
- Experience of working in a pressurised and constantly changing environment,
- Proactive, be able to manage own workload,
- A high level of motivation, quick to learn and the ability to work with minimal supervision having an excellent level of attention to detail,
- The ability to work outside office hours when required and travel away from the office,
- Be able to work with colleagues located in other locations
- Flexible and able to work on different projects.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.