- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
Digital Global Content Manager
(Medical Education Platform)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a pivotal role in driving education as a business across Philips by partnering with stakeholders to coordinate, maintain and optimize content for a global audience.
You are responsible for:
- Working with our businesses, markets, clinical scientists and Key Opinion Leaders to identify topics based on trends and customer needs that benefit a global audience;
- Keeping content current in our system by partnering with our businesses to update and/or retire content;
- Following the content development guidelines of the business process experts and the business process organization;
- Analyzing and standardize offerings and use of 3rd party content developers, accreditation boards and localization companies striving for economies of scale;
- Consistent analysis and reporting on a global level;
- Working with marketing to promote and socialize new offerings to internal and external stakeholders;
You are a part of
The Professional Services & Solution Delivery team, responsible for solution-based products creation and deployment within the Philips healthcare continuum.
You will work in a highly motivated team and predominantly work with stakeholders in markets and business across the globe. Centrally you will work with the global Education team.
The team operates in an open atmosphere, characterized by a self-directed mindset, prioritizing your focus areas after consulting with the various stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders on a global scale;
- Understanding the accreditation of professional education unit;
- Knowledge and experience with content taxonomy;
- Fluent English;
- Working in matrix organization experience;
In return, we offer you
the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis. In particular:
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved;
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members;
- Benefit System cards;
- Convenient working conditions in office in the city center;
- Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties;
- Discount for Philips’ products;
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.