Digital Learning Professional (German)
- Piotra Skargi 3, Stare Miasto, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Do you like working in a digital environment? Do you like juggling projects? We're looking for Digital Learning Professional to:
• Perform instructional design, digital learning design and development of digital learning assets to meet customer needs
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to develop storyboards, prototypes, and final learning assets as well as corresponding learning and communication material
• Manage the end to end process of digital learning design and delivery, ensuring ongoing quality, relevance and effectiveness
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure project requirements are met
• Consult with management, employees, and departments to identify training needs, address them and achieve the end result of effective training solutions
• Contribute with your creativity and your innovation ideas to projects
You will be a part of the Business Integration team. We are an engaged and highly motivated team who manages the integration of changes for digital banking. Our main target audiences are client advisors who we support with the provision of digital learning and information to cope with these changes. You’ll be working in our Wroclaw office – working hours can be split between UBS office and work-from-home setup.
Degree in media didactics, instructional design, education, or related field
Proven working experience in digital learning and corresponding project management
Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients
Ability to write effective instructional text, audio/video scripts
Knowledge of authoring tools like Camtasia, SnagIt and Articulate Rise (Articulate Storyline is a plus)
Passion to work in the area of digitization and openness for new tasks and experiences
Fluency in German and English (verbal and written)
Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
A self-starter who enjoys being part of a global team
Team oriented, accountable, and self-motivated
Able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #240019BR