sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired 8 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
• Run digital marketing campaigns based on customers behavior, through scripted emails and web-shops content personalization.
• Bring expertise to our local teams and provide support through advanced campaigns
• Define and manage your Roadmap
• Analyze the results and propose improvement actions
We also want you to be an evangelist for the Digital Marketing domain by educating stakeholders and helping the organization to evolve its strategic approach.
Although based in Poland you will work with a pan-European team responsible for driving improvement of user experience on our web-shops, and products data quality.
• At least 3 years’ digital marketing experience
• Have experience working with a Marketing Automation solution (Emarsys, Marketo, etc.)
• You have experience in driving Google ad campaigns with a strong orientation to deliver results.
• Basic Knowledge in HTML programming
• Strong understanding of statistics and how to apply them to create value
• Comfortable working with Technology team
• Google Analytics certification is a real plus
• Fluent in English , written and spoken
You are proactive, curious, data driven, planning and organizing work. Stress tolerant, flexible, good presentation skills and result orientation. Feel at home in a fast-paced international environment.
And most of all you are a team player !
What we offer
Modern, #homeofficefirst work environment.
We will help you setup your #homeoffice - laptop, screens etc.
All the good things coming from working in the number 1 company in Europe in this sector with 650 branches in 23 countries.
You will build and shape the future of Rubix Technology Centre.
You will get the opportunity to grow within this role, and beyond.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
RUBIX APPLICATION CENTRE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
We are Rubix
With a turnover of approx. €2.3 billion, we are Europe’s largest supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) products and services. Our 650+ locations across 23 countries offer specialist expertise in specifying, providing and installing an unrivalled scope of industrial parts, with a tailor-made service for all customers.
Our ambition is to transform the delivery of industrial products and solutions across Europe for our customers. We’ll do this by focussing on our unique customer understanding, our differentiated technical expertise and our engaged, entrepreneurial workforce.
For your safety and convenience, we perform a complete online process
Poland, Rzeszów (possibility of Home office),
also travel to France 1-2/year (when sanitary situation will allow it)