Dentons Business Services EMEA (DBSE) is a joint initiative between the UK, Middle East and Africa (UKMEA) and Europe regions of the Firm. It leverages both regions' combined scale and resources more effectively by co-locating in one center certain tasks that are currently performed across numerous offices, enabling the Firm to deliver better service and increased value to clients
Digital Marketing Analyst
The Digital Marketing group at Dentons works to continuously increase profitability, through the collaborative and measured use of integrated, multi-channel digital marketing practices and tools that empower Dentons' marketers, business developers and professionals to generate more leads, close more deals and increase their efficiencies.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will contribute across several digital marketing channels and functionalities by working on a campaign and project basis on website management, content marketing, email marketing, social media and analytics. They will also serve as an advocate for digital marketing best practices and social media use and delivering for the Firm internally.
- Websites, blogs, content management and intranet.
- Email marketing and lead generation.
- Social media support.
- Analytics and campaign measurement.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate, preferably in Communications, Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- 0,5 - 1 year of digital marketing experience; professional services environment preferred.
- Fluency in English is required (C1, C2 level), as it is the working language, and fluency in other languages is an asset.
- Experience working with content management systems and email marketing tools (Sitecore, Wordpress).
- Professional experience with social media is preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML is preferred.
- Familiar with analysis, analytical tools, researching and reporting.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of common desktop applications such as MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
- Various types of benefits: Life insurance, Private health care, Lunch card, Sports & Culture card, Multisport card;
- Interesting initiatives: Football and volleyball trainings, Board games evenings, CSR activities;
- Seminars and workshops - Let us know what you need – we will do our best to make it possible;
- Everyday soft skills learning - communication, flexibility, teamwork, positive attitude and many more;
- Fruits twice a week;
- An attractive location at the heart of Warsaw.
Dentons is the world’s first polycentric global law firm. A top 20 firm on the Acritas 2017 Global Elite Brand Index, the Firm is committed to challenging the status quo in delivering consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways. Driven to provide clients a competitive edge, and connected to the communities where its clients want to do business, Dentons knows that understanding local cultures is crucial to successfully completing a deal, resolving a dispute or solving a business challenge. Now the world’s largest law firm, Dentons’ global team builds agile, tailored solutions to meet the local, national and global needs of private and public clients of any size in more than 167 locations serving 73 countries.
Dentons is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. If, as a result of a disability, you believe that there are aspects of the recruitment process or job that you would find more difficult than a non-disabled person, please tell us as soon as possible. We will then be able to discuss with you any reasonable adjustments that could be made to the recruitment process or the job itself.