- Inflancka 4, 00-950 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- Develop CRM automated journeys and CRM marketing campaigns aimed at increasing consumer engagement and loyalty
- Creatively develop emails and landing pages, implementation of A/B tests scenarios across both messaging and creatives
- Close cooperate with CRM execution team to ensure proper set up and timely implementation of campaigns
- Close cooperate and be a partner for Brand & Loyalty teams to deliver consistent messaging and creatives
- Analyze the campaigns & journeys performance, providing changes recommendation and sharing them with wider audience within PMI
- Work with consumer insights to regularly optimize communication and come up with new ideas for campaigns
- Represent CRM function in cross – functional projects
- Cooperate with advertising agencies
Who are we looking for?
- You have a minimum 3 years experience of working in Digital Marketing with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Knowledge of digital communication best practices and experience in content development (CRM, landing pages, Social Media)
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to effectively plan and work to deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, cooperative and team player
What we offer you?
- cross-functional projects in teams & companies
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- private medical & dental care
- remote work & flexible working arrangements
- lunch card (Sodexo)
- life insurance
- a wide range of internal trainings
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shapping the future of smoke-free world. We are building history by innovating every process needed to make our mission happen. How is it possible?