- Swarzewska 29, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are existing for 10 years digital agency, we have the strategy, creation and advertising. We traffic the strategy, creation, and advertising for our customers and companies from the medical sector.
We are forming a new section of our company dedicated to cooperation with our partners from abroad. We are looking for people with experience and skills in conducting international marketing projects in the digital domain on the board
Digital Marketing ManagerNumer ref.: Place of work: Gdynia / remote panel
The tasks that we entrust into your hands:
- Support marketing & communications projects and provide general recommendations and guidance to the business partners
- Marketing development based on market insights as well as the global marketing plan.
- Key account responsibilities by developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients.
- Use agile methodology and scrum practices.
- Provide end-to-end project management in the assigned projects from initiation to implementation with a focus on Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
- Implement digitally strategy with our businesses and adjust plans accordingly, by conveying a consistent brand image
- Ensure professional, creative, quality marketing communication in line with company and product strategy
- Team & Customer onboarding
- Continuously assess and improve processes along the customer journey and procedures for the entire customer experience.
- Digital Performance / Multi-Channel / SEM, PPC / SEO / Social Media (Organic & Paid), Optimization, Testing, A/B, allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- SAPMarketing / Marketing Automation, eMail Marketing, Customer Data Management
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
Your work environment will be:
- Google ADS, Analytics, Tag Manager
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media: Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn,
- Hootsuite, Marketo
- Hellbar, Hotjar
- Jira / Confluence
- WooCommerrce / Shopify
Daily work consists in coordinating marketing activities, analyzing and optimizing advertisements, testing, budget management, cooperation with our foreign partners and the subordinate team. The conceptual ability to create both B2C and B2B strategies, its execution and adjustment based on key indicators is crucial.
Much of the work will be in English, so easy communication is very important.
We will be happy to help people from outside the Tri-City in relocation and adaptation at the seaside :)
- Stable work at the price of a B2B contract and fair employment conditions
- Training and development opportunities in an innovative international bank
- Clearly established rules, a lot of freedom of action,
- Introductory training package and participation in training, skills
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.