- Czechosłowacka 3Gdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Advanced Protection Systems (APS) is an innovative high-tech company which designed and commercialized SKYctrl modular anti-drone system. System was not only awarded several times but first and foremost successfully delivered to customers representing defence industry, uniformed services, critical infrastructure, ports and airports in countries across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
APS develops every crucial component of SKYctrl anti-drone system, including FIELDctrl 3D MIMO Radars, capable of ultra-precise detection, tracking and classification of nano drones (RCS 0.01 m2).
Learn more about us: www.apsystems.tech
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for planning, setting up and implementing company´s digital media activities in order to generate qualified leads.
- Close cooperation with Marketing Director in order to implement, manage and optimize following processes: inbound marketing, sales automation and account-based marketing.
- Close cooperation with R&D and Production departments in order to understand products parameters and functionalities and commercialize them into competitive advantages.
- Close cooperation with external agencies in execution of paid media mix (PPC, paid social, display, video) across global markets as well as creating multimedia content, webinars, videos etc.
- Tracking and managing the channel’s performance based on defined KPI (CTR, CPA, CR, ROAS/CRR, etc.)
- Website management incl. A/B testing and conversion optimization.
- Performing competitive analysis, based on desktop research and customer web surveys.
- Min. 2 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in B2B.
- Experience in LinkedIn Campaign Manager, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics, Twitter Ads, Facebook Business Manager.
- Working knowledge of multimedia tools (or willingness to learn), preferably Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of English is a must, min. upper-intermediate.
- Fast-learner, critical thinker, creative, problem-solving personality.
- Attractive terms of employment.
- An exciting job in a dynamically developing company in a very new and modern technology sector.
- The unique possibility to conduct digital marketing activities on various global markets.
- Open communication, friendly atmosphere, autonomy, fast decision-making process.
- Tools necessary to perform work.