- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Vitalaire is the part of Air Liquide Group - world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 67,000 employees and serves more than 3.7 million customers and patients.
(We have offices in Warsaw, Poznań, Kraków)
Key areas of responsibility:
Define, develop, deploy and follow digital marketing, content and social media strategy to increase our visibility and brand awareness of all activities of the Vitalaire brand in Poland.
The position will focus on two main areas:
Digital marketing: Responsible for developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness in the Internet. Analyse customer feedback and behaviour and give support to business lines to define digital marketing & communication strategy and entire digital ecosystem.
- Develops local campaigns to reach customers and convert prospect
- Evaluates market conditions and competitor data
- Defines and follows KPIs (Google Analytics) to analyse the performances of digital campaigns. Generates monthly reports. Works hand in hand with a SEO Agency.
- Communicates with the Cluster Team in the process of digital strategy development and deployment
Content and social media: Responsible for creating local content and feeding updates to the website as part of digital campaigns in order to raise brand and therapy awareness.
- Defines, creates and pilots editorial and social media strategy in coordination with global and local marketing strategies
- Brainstorms creative content for the website and social media and creates editorial planning
- Manages external agencies and internal stakeholders to validate the content
- Optimizes content according to internal and external recommendations (SEO best practices, tones…)
- Creates a reporting and a follow up on the performance of digital actions implemented (emailing, webinars, etc.)
- Benchmarks and follows competitors in terms of content and online campaigns
- Experience in digital marketing required - excellent general knowledge and flawless writing
- Knowledge of web marketing techniques
- Good knowledge in SEO and good practice of audience measurement or statistics tools allowing to follow the notoriety of a brand on the different discussion media
- Master communication with new media: community media, professional or non-professional social networks, blogs, forums... as well as management tools social networks.
- Good general culture of recruitment levers on social networks (socialads, bloggers, etc.)
- Knowledge of CMS Drupal, Indesign, Photoshop and others to create contents like videos, infographics, Meme, gifs, emailing... is welcome !
- Logical and rigorous mind, ability to analyze and synthesize
- Team player, able to work in a fast-moving environment having demonstrated a strong capacity for adaptability and a sense of rebound
- Very good command of English
We can offer you:
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company,
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment within the AL group
- Attractive benefits package