Digital Marketing Specialist
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Trenkwalder is one of the leading HR service providers in Europe, specialising in professional recruitment, staffing services, business process outsourcing and HR consulting for business. Trenkwalder Poland is a part of Trenkwalder Group, with over 200 locations in 17 countries.
Currently, we are looking for people for the position for our client:
Digital Marketing SpecialistNumer ref.: DMS/WAW/0921
- responsibility for the creation and delivery of customer marketing campaigns for clients including new customer acquisition, activation and retention/reactivation programmes.
- continually optimise client systems to ensure optimal performance while executing campaigns. Including automation, data processing testing and reporting,
- segmenting and selecting customers or prospects to enable delivery of tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers,
- designing, building, testing, deploying and managing full lifecycle campaigns – segmentation, personalisation, scheduling, testing, deployment and optimisations of all customer communications (email, SMS, push, in-app, display etc), making sure all relevant tracking measures are implemented,
- using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze and other applications to make it all happen.
- proven knowledge of: Marketing Clouds like Salesforce, Adobe and Braze or ESPs and point solutions like Cheetah, Emarsys, DotDigital or Mailchimp,
- experience as a campaign or account executive in a client-facing capacity (e.g. having worked for an agency, software vendor, consultancy, solution provider or client-side) with a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, diverse environment,
- understanding of CRM, loyalty and customer marketing processes and methodologies,
- proficiency in the creation and execution of digital multi-channel communications – focus on email is critical, while SMS/push mobile, retargeting, social and performance marketing experience is also preferred,
- customer Marketing and marketing automation experience, including Deliverability & IP Warming, Whitelisting/Blacklisting, Hosting, Country-Specific Legal Requirements, common marketing KPIs for reporting,
- ideally certifications with relevant solution providers (e.g. Braze; Salesforce Marketing Cloud; Adobe Marketing Cloud),
- familiar with project management concepts including project scheduling, risk management, estimation, change management, etc.
- work for polish and global clients,
- short and mid term projects with opportunity to utilize new solutions/frameworks/technologies,
- cooperation with engineers that are building physical retail solutions, utilizing technologies like face recognition, gender and age recognition, beacons, footfall tracking, NFC, video signage, etc.,
- cooperation based on a contract (B2B also possible),
- employee benefits package (sports card, lunch card, medical care, dental care, life insurance),
- multidisciplinary, Multilanguage, multicultural, young and party loving team,
- a comfortable, renovated, modern office in.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388.