- Puławska 601Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We are changing the way people buy cars, fixing the largely broken used cars sector.
Spotawheel is a trusted high-tech used cars B2C platform that redesigned the whole buy-sell process from scratch, ensuring value, transparency and customer satisfaction at the highest levels throughout.
Launched in 2015, we are currently incorporated in 3 countries, growing aggressively towards our mission of disrupting the €500 billion European market.
Unlike traditional used car dealers, we rely on advanced proprietary technology to be much more efficient and effective in the way we work, being able to sustain top vehicle quality and customer experience at large scale.
Our people at Spotawheel are our driving force, trusting them to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We invest in our people first and foremost, so that to create a culture of excellence, recognition and ethics that is above all fun to be a part of.
We are currently looking for an aspiring Digital Marketing Specialist to assist with planning and implementing innovative paid advertising campaigns in order to support our Digital Marketing Department. The ideal candidate should be responsible for enhancing revenue for the business through digital campaign creation, management, optimization, and reporting.
Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Create and manage campaigns in Google Ads (Search & Display), Bing, Facebook, Instagram as well as other platforms to minimize Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Assist company's SEO strategy in collaboration with agencies and other vendor partners
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns while assessing them against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Execute and measure A/B tests and other Conversion Rate Optimization methods
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- BS/MS degree in marketing/informatics or a related field
- 2+ years of working experience in digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Demonstrable experience of setting, managing and optimizing SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Native Speaker of Polish language
- Knowledge of the German language is considered a plus
- Lead generation campaigns experience would be highly appreciated
- Competitive compensation
- Daily exposure on top-notch technologies, practices and methodologies
- Professional development plan & specialization in a high-demand market.
- Unlimited support to achieve your personal aspirations
- Values based, fun and fast-paced environment