- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
SmartTel Plus is an Estonian company with its headquarters in Tallin and offices in Poland, Italy, Latvia and Russia. We offer intelligent cloud solutions and develop software solutions for communication services for business in Europe.
We are building general-purpose communication platform Apifonica to manage voice and communication services, such as Voice (SIP) and Messaging (SMS, Fb, Tg, Viber, etc.), using REST API, and change the status of voice calls in real time following customer instructions. This allows our customers to easily integrate in their processes and products such services as phone number masking, 2-way communication over text-based information exchange tools, create smart IVRs of any complexity, conduct mass interactive promotional and information campaigns, and use the communication platform in many other ways.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, who will lay out and execute a digital plan of action. We seek a person who will convert raw digital marketing ideas into an actionable plan based on the company’s strategic objectives.
- Assess and evaluate project success,
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns,
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence,
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs),
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights,
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies,
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests,
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience,
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points,
- Instrument conversion points and automate user funnels,
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners,
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field,
- Proven working experience in digital marketing,
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns,
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate,
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels,
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments,
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics),
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns,
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking,
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement,
- Experience in Linkedin paid campaigns.
- Interesting work in a dynamically developing international company,
- Ability to acquire cross-functional and international experience,
- A system of training and coaching both on basic professional knowledge and skills, as well as on personal and managerial competencies,
- Extended social package,
- Professional growth.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Apply button below.