- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
TUATARA is not a software house, a consulting company, a marketing agency, or an analytics company. We mix all of those, top it with adaptability and bake in thoughtfulness. Do we match your taste?
Our main goal is to support business challenges effectively. With an agile model as the basis of our work, we believe in changes that can only be achieved by listening to clients' needs. We are not afraid of taking the risk. A bold approach allows us to translate the business needs of our clients into artful solutions.
TUATARA is looking for a
You will join the marketing team. We are looking for a person who has at least three years of experience in digital marketing. If you are interested in the latest trends in digital marketing, have extensive skills, and work both independently and cooperate with other team members - apply!
You will be responsible for:
- Running multi-channel campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn; potentially in other channels too (Google Video, Discovery),
- Developing SEO strategy in the company - from key phrases analysis and identification, through content optimization and on-site maintenance (in cooperation with a Copywriter), to off-site backlink acquisition,
- Using analytical skills - from Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and social media channels configuration (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) to data analysis, gathering insights and translating them into actions (for SEO, SEM and UX purposes).
Are you interested? See our requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in running multi-channel campaigns,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing SEO strategies (key phrases identification, optimization),
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web analytics (Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics configuration, data analysis and gathering insights),
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in website administration, knowledge of CMS and WordPress,
- Experience in running B2B digital marketing campaigns in a technology company,
- Creating and optimizing e-mail content and marketing automation,
- Basic knowledge of UX, good practices,
- Experience in running social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo), ability to create marketing content is an additional plus,
- Willingness to follow digital marketing trends and using the knowledge in the company's marketing strategies,
- Readiness to expand skills,
- Analytical approach,
- Willingness to work independently, and at the same time ability to cooperation with the Junior Digital Specialist and the rest of the marketing team,
- Polish native, English at the minimum level of B2.
We are glad to offer:
- An organizational culture that values employees' independence and initiative, strongly supporting teamwork and cooperation at the same time,
- Environment to grow and develop professionally by working for large Clients with experienced and inspiring people and access to cutting-edge technologies,
- Ability to learn and develop cutting edge technologies, using the latest Big Data stacks, AI platforms, modern digital architectures and agile ways of working,
- Possibility of partially remote work and flexible working hours,
- The art of always looking for brilliant ways to innovate and surprise clients with versatility and commitment,
- Spacious and modern office in Warsaw's Ochota district in an eco-friendly Eurocentrum Office Complex at Aleje Jerozolimskie 132 - http://eurocentrum.pl/,
- Great coffee from #Bean&Buddies and a professional coffee machine for baristas (machine-use tutorial during first days in the office); an endless supply of teas, herbs and milk in our kitchen,
- A broad, family Medicover medical package (including Damian Medical Centers) covered fully by TUATARA,
- Life insurance in Warta for you and your partner,
- Co-financing of Multisport Plus card for you, your partner and children,
- Unconventional, modern English lessons at B1 or C1 level (during working hours),
- Optional integrations in a relaxed atmosphere, we avoid excessive and unnecessary pathos,
- "Group classes" means casual board games, various sports events (jogging, basketball, ice skating, joint fitness - now online, or dance classes) and meetings in the kitchen when we want to share stories about our travels.