Access Finance Ltd.
Access Finance Ltd is a leading non-bank financial institution (Fintech), part of the Financial Management Group (MFG), providing customer loans in Bulgaria, Romania and Macedonia. Our mission is to provide everyone, regardless of their status, the chance to fulfill their dreams. We are a young team and yet experienced professionals. We like to work hard and achieve greatness. If you are ready to join a great journey, we will be glad to have you on board!
Digital Marketing Specialist
In the course of the international development and development of the Angielski and fluent Angielski speaking for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist .
The successful candidate is part of the web, external and internal IT teams. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. The primary objectives are analyze, refine, design, plan and execute. As a member of the Digital Marketing Team, you will be supporting the project and the continuity of omnichannel communications.
- Execute digital marketing strategies and implements. Digital marketing plans and roadmaps to support the acquisition of omnichannel
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content
- Build and manage a rich content / editorial calendar that attracts our properties (including blog posts, reports, infographics, guidelines, etc.)
- Execute digital content marketing activities, including websites, newsletters, blog, affiliate program, email marketing, SEM / SEO and social media
- Manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ and additional channels
- Research, write and edit social media communications and posts
- Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Oversee PPC marketing campaigns
- Gain and analyze customer insights and audience preferences
- Provide regular internal reports and work towards KPI's continuous improvement
- Design, build, test, execute, and manage various email lists and campaigns, including design templates, calls-to-action and content
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Perform A / B tests on all elements of our marketing mix (lists, e-mail templates, landing pages, offers, etc.)
- Manage audience segmentation within the Marketing Automation Platform, including a number of touches, engagement, unsubscribe and audience
- Work with web designers / developers and content development team
- Manage email calendar, process flows
- Collaborate across multiple departments, including marketing, sales, IT and more
- Assist marketing department with other tasks as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a digital marketing role
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Proven track record of planning and successful digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven understanding of online advertising trends, internet best practices and results-driven digital marketing programs
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, SEO, SEM
- Experience with utilizing social media to promote and market products, including YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter
- Strong analytics and Excel skills
- A desire to learn new things within an ever changing and innovative environment
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Experience in email marketing and marketing automation (SALESmanago, Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Act-on, Pardot etc.)
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize multiple projects under tight timelines
We offer you:
- Industry competition salary
- Friendly work environment
- An opportunity to thrive in a dynamic industry with great international projects
- Working with a fantastic team of professionals who believe in integrity, teamwork and open communication
- Regular internal and external training opportunities
Challenged by this career opportunity?
Please send your CV and SHORT motivation e-mail in English.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
If you are interested, please send your CV. Apply the button below.