Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Digital Marketing Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Digital Marketing Specialist to foster innovation and develop Credit Suisse Asset Management’s international websites and social media presence. You will manage and take ownership of analytics and help us to improve our user experience and lead management.
- Providing digital marketing initiatives across all digital channels to leverage Credit Suisse Asset Management strategy for products and solutions and improve user experience and engagement;
- Raising awareness of Credit Suisse Asset Management, focusing on content and digital tools first;
- Providing expertise on key digital marketing areas such as web analytics, website content strategy, campaigns, user journeys, user experience, visitor engagement, lead management, and social media engagement;
- Driving the analytics and measurement framework, leveraging data to control and improve activities across the Credit Suisse Asset Management digital strategy;
- Ensuring regular delivery of accurate reporting on the results of campaigns, websites, and other digital activities;
- Providing insights and recommendations to the team based on analysis and in the context of ongoing paid/owned activities across digital platforms;
- Manage business partners’ expectations and translate their needs into requirements;
- Integrate digital marketing tactics into business and marketing initiatives.
Your future colleagues
Our dynamic and international team is located in Wroclaw, Zurich, and Milan. We are driving innovation and work with a high level of integrity and attention to detail. The team is dedicated, creative, and open to challenges. We are looking for a colleague who shares our passion for digital marketing and high standards. As a member of the team, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to manage complex tasks while interacting with multidisciplinary teams. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Are you are a digital expert, passionate about digital channels and analytics, with an eye for detail and consistency? We invite you to apply if you have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in digital marketing related roles;
- Detailed knowledge of digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar) and experience in digital campaigns (SEO optimization and SEM management welcomed);
- Detailed knowledge and experience with using digital marketing tools;
- A focus on innovation and leveraging technologies and digitalization to create a better user experience through digital communication tools;
- Proven experience in successfully leading projects with intense stakeholder management;
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills, ability to collaborate effectively with remote team members;
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal (German would be a plus);
- Results-oriented, hands-on approach and desire to tackle technical issues;
- Experience in maintaining and managing a CMS (preferably Adobe Experience Manager);
- A sharp eye for detail and ability to prioritize effectively;
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer