Digital Office Coordinator
Webellian Sp. z o.o.
Warszawa, Domaniewska 45, Mokotów, Warszawa
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
- Immediate employment
1) Office management duties:
• Organize office and ensure the work environment stays lean and clean
• Supervise office assistant(s) duty and perform receptionist duties when required
• Welcome our employees, suppliers and customers
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and monitor level of supplies
• Ensure access and security policies to office and parking
• Organize office duties with excellent time management skills
• Perform asset management (furniture, equipements, etc.)
• Support procedures application and continuous improvement
2) Assistance for travel and appointments
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
• Organize and book travels and accomodation
3) Hybrid and remote work continuity
• Support our employees in home-office
• Promote our best-practices in term of remote work
• Work as a virtual assistant during remote and hybrid work
4) Team engagement and community
• Organize internal and public events
• Run social medias in link with our people and culture
• Support HR department (onboarding and separation procedures)
Experience as an office assistant / specialist for a minimum 3 years
You are well organized, disciplined, and naturally keep order around yourself
Proficiency in Polish and English is mandatory
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of Office suite (MS Office / Google Workspace), Mac OS knowledge is an advantage
Help and support people in daily duties is in your DNA
PR & Social Media lover with proven social media experience
Multitask personality and problem solver
What we offer
Benefits such as private medical care, group insurance, Multisport
Macbook and Phone
Continuous learn and grow
International and dynamic team
Fruits and juices, morning yoga at the office…
And everything you’ll be involved in to invent for tomorrow :)
About the position
In a post pandemic world, the limits of the office have moved to our homes. Offices have to bring more than before with unique tools and collaboration spaces. Office management has to also evolve to take into account this change.
We’re looking for an excited and driven Digital Office Coordinator to join us with very strong communication skills in Polish and English.
Are you an Office Assistant or Specialist who wants to evolve to a wider position ensuring the continuity of work between office space and remote employees? Do you want to participate in our Social Media communication? Apply and let’s define together the world of tomorrow.
Interested? Want to know more? Please click the “Apply for this job” button and send us your CV in English. We want to meet you!
Webellian Sp. z o.o.
Webellian is a well-established Digital transformation and IT consulting company committed to creating a positive impact for our clients. We are driven by shared values, strong principles, and a passion for innovative and disruptive technologies. We are a community of engineers and senior advisors who work with our clients across industries, playing a deep and meaningful role in accelerating and realizing their vision and strategy.