Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Digital Office & Workplace Consultant
The End User consulting group is looking for talented Infrastructure Architecture Consultants with experience in the infrastructure services especially within end user workplace solutions.
This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest technologies in workplace space including digital workspaces, mobility, Internet of Things and cognitive computing.
The successful individual will:
- Provide top level infrastructure consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of End User based solutions as a recognized subject matter expert
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Take part in portfolio development
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What will make You special:
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate good consultancy skills and practical experience in the general areas of:
- End User and Cloud Technologies
- Enterprise conferencing and connected/digital office technologies
- Infrastructure security
- Automated, policy-based, infrastructure management solutions
In particular, the candidate must have practical experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of designing and implementing solutions with Citrix products (XenApp/XenDesktop/ShareFile/NetScaler)
- Good knowledge and experience of designing and implementing solutions using Windows 7, 8 or 10, System Center Configuration Manager and Office365
- Good knowledge and experience of designing and implementing Enterprise Mobility Management solutions (XenMobile, AirWatch, Intune)
- Good knowledge of audio/video conferencing technologies and equipment
- Good knowledge of Digital Workplace, related IoT technologies and standards (ex. Aruba Networks, IBM Watson IoT, Azure IoT, Google Cloud IoT, Amazon Alexa/Echo, MQTT)
- Appreciation and understanding of common infrastructure and cloud technologies (including but not exclusively Windows Server/Vmware/Azure/AWS)
In addition the following would be of advantage:
- Experience with or awareness of enterprise architecture methods such as IAF, or TOGAF
- Awareness of ITIL IT Service Management concepts
- Awareness of ITSM and auto-fulfilment concept
- Experience with HPOO, Kinetic Data, Service Now, BMCRemedy
- Relevant infrastructure certifications
- Good collaboration, communications and presentation skills
- Good analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Good people and conflict resolution skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).! also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.
We protea your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conduaed in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment. Labor Code, Chapter lla. Art. 183a-183e. Employment Agencies Register - 9595.