- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about working in Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
What will you do?
Do you have the above features and wonder what your responsibilities will look like?
- First of all, you will handle incoming telephone or e-mail notifications regarding technical / IT problems;
- Analyze and solve the most common problems using prepared manuals;
- In addition to dealing with more complex applications, you will work with a team of IT specialists;
- And you will take care of maintaining high standards of customer service.
Do not worry, we provide initial training and will teach you everything!
Who are we and what do we do?
Capgemini is one of the leading companies specializing in consulting services and IT technologies. Cloud is a fashionable subject - everyone talks about it, uses a lot, but what's inside, how it works, how to get to it, how to look after it? Only a few know about it. We, Cloud Infrastructure Services, understand the topic widely - from high-level services to hardware management, operating systems, or the network, both internal and access. Management of applications, IT operations, availability, or configuration and changes. We turn in an international environment and work in various foreign languages. Sounds interesting? Read on!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a daredevil who will start his adventure in Cloud Infrastructure Services if it is distinguished by:
- Very good knowledge and courage to use German every day;
- Communicative English;
- Communicability and willingness to work with the client;
- Basic knowledge of Windows 7 and MS Office;
- Ability to cooperate in a team, effective time management and an attitude to solve customer problems.
What we offer?
Check what we can offer you:
- You will join a harmonious team with a friendly atmosphere;
- Choose your own path of development: leadership or expert;
- If you recommend us the person we hire, we will reward you with an attractive bonus;
- You can choose from a wide range of training and co-financing courses;
- Additional life insurance;
- A wide range of accessories (sports card, cinema tickets, vouchers) you choose what you want;
- We will invite you to social events and celebration together;
- You will be able to volunteer for employees and implement interesting CSR projects;
- Equal opportunities, supporting technologies, rational adaptations;
- We will take care of your health and your family's health through private medical care;
- Parking for cyclists and carpooling.
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.