To be successful in this role you must be well-organized, flexible, adaptable, personable and able to multi-task. You must be a team player, preferably with a background in publishing and or digital / media delivery.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a keen interest and experience of working with digital media, as well as an ability to learn systems and get to grips with technical information and procedures quickly.
The ideal candidate will enjoy solving problems and planning projects meticulously. An ability to work openly and effectively with technical and publishing teams using various planning tools and methodologies and will demonstrate a willingness to take on responsibilities and deliver on time and in full are key to this role.
A full Job Description is available on request.
- Proven digital project management skills
- Experience of digital product development
- Experienced in the manipulation and transfer of a variety of digital assets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of working cross functionally with both technical and creative teams
- An aptitude to learn new systems and software tools quickly
- Experience of Digital content delivery workflows
- Experience of working with Learning Management Systems
- Good spoken and written English