Digital Project Manager
- Wigilijna 2aLublin, lubelskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
Hello Project Management Expert!
Join us remotely or in our Lublin or Warsaw office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Previously you could have met us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with the Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Project Managers at Frontkom are business & technology consultants with a wide spectrum of abilities and knowledge. You will be responsible for the delivery of web and mobile projects and have great autonomy in managing and decision-making.
Required qualifications and skills
- at least 3 years of experience on similar job position/in Agile IT project management
- at least 2 years of experience at digital agencies/software houses (the best would be the experience from 2 or more agencies
- knowledge of Agile/Lean software development principles
- experience in using project management tools (JIRA or similar)
- great communication and negotiating skills
- strong leadership and coaching skills
- accuracy and self-reliance
- understanding the mode of operations of websites, web and mobile applications, general knowledge of IT, knowledge of general web development and/or UX design principles
- good knowledge of Google Docs
- great command of written and spoken English C1
Nice to have skills
- understanding of usability and accessibility
- knowledge of SEO, SEM and web analytics
- experience in IT sales or account management
- Agile, Scrum Master or Product Owner certificates
Joining Frontkom means
- 10000-13000 PLN net monthly pay (take-home pay on B2B contract)
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious digital products for the global market and startups – we work to drive digital innovation especially for education, healthcare and climate impact focused organizations.
- ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas – we work in small agile teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- delivering team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international colleagues and partners
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague
- weekly English lessons
- fruits and beverages and social events
- sports benefits card, private health care
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume via form.