- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Trenkwalder is one of the leading HR service providers in Europe, specialising in professional recruitment, staffing services, business process outsourcing and HR consulting for business. Trenkwalder Poland is a part of Trenkwalder Group, with over 200 locations in 17 countries.
Currently, we are looking for people for the position for our client:
- execute global content directly in the CMS,
- adhere to defined site best practices, as well as component and design system guidelines,
- work across multiple business and technical teams to see production requirements through to completion,
- supports page/journey error inquiries and manages numerous web projects simultaneously,
- provide platform capabilities and deployment expertise for non-technical partners to help execute on ideas,
- integrates, tests and participates in deployment of web features and components on company sites,
- monitors and prioritize CMS technical developments and provides support to the Web Content Operation Team with any architecture, component, or page decommissioning-related activities,
- supports the communication of latest updates and requirements to company local site owners.
Skills / Requirement:
- an interesting job in an international company,
- work in a dynamic team with stakeholders around the world,
- employment contract ( temporary employment for min. 1 year with possibility of working for a longer period),
- attractive financial conditions.
Please send your CV in English. The recruitment process is conducted online.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388.