Digital Solution Architect
- al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- praca zdalna
Are you a Solution Architect with a passion for digital, designing solutions that transform how digital operates or simply want to make a meaningful impact on how companies work? Do you enjoy engaging in technology discussion and have what it takes to stand your ground and defend your statements? Do you search for solutions with passion? If yes, join our Deloitte team! We are currently looking for a Digital Solution Architect to join the: Industries team in Deloitte Digital
- 5 years of experience in the field of IT or functional analysis, or architecture design;
- Higher IT / technical education or equivalent;
- Knowledge and experience in CRM, customer channels, e-commerce, marketing automation, cloud solutions;
- Ability to design solution architecture for complex business models;
- Ability to present and defend architecture concepts in front of wider audience, non-IT including;
- Experience in at least one of the industries (such as consulting, software integrators, retail, insurance, health);
- Knowledge of at least one business or application modelling notation & one project management methodology;
- Ability to define and execute the architecture strategy and to apply architectural patterns in an architecture design;
- Knowledge of architecture patterns and TOGAF9 framework;
- Willingness to work within several technology stacks: Salesforce, Adobe, Magento and more.
Your future role:
- Be part of the change in digital
- Proposing solutions for clients undergoing digital transformation
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior technology and business stakeholders,
- Lead clients through both digital and business transformations,
- Help our clients achieving technological fit for their businesses,
- Take part in digital transformations in Poland and CE,
- Promote the concepts of modern architecture approach.
What we offer
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business,
- A development path to fit your needs.
- Access to new technologies
- Working from office or home office – what you prefer,
- Flexible working hours,
- Permanent employment or contract,
- Medical and health insurance,
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits,
- Language courses,
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit,
- Work for well-known brands,
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects,
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation.
About the team
Deloitte Digital combines the best of both an interactive agency and a consulting company – marketing, creative competences with industry knowledge and experience in technology.
I stage We will carefully read your resume.
II stage We will invite you for an interview or two.
III stage We will share our feedback and potential interest in hiring you for the position.