Digital Transformer Monitoring Engineer
ABB POWER GRIDS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Digital Transformer Monitoring Engineer.
Digital Transformer Monitoring EngineerNumer ref.: PL50560122_E3
- Develop new and improve existing methodologies for testing of Digital Transformer Monitoring products.
- Develop detailed test plans, pass/fail criteria, test reports, and other artifacts to complete thorough test evaluation.
- Perform test execution of functional tests, regression tests, and system level testing of Digital Transformer Monitoring products.
- Perform wiring updates, test fixture buildup, and hardware installation to support continued buildup of Digital Lab.
- Utilize Transformer expertise to support hardware and software development teams on Transformer Monitoring products.
- Monitor and report project costs, technical risks and progress on a periodic basis.
- Assume overall project ownership and responsibility
- Global collaboration with scientists in Power Grids Research (PGR), Technology Managers and Engineers from the various Business Lines within Power Grids.
- Follow execution practices in accordance with standard Power Grids internal directives, Power Grids Gate Process and procedures.
- Master’s degree in engineering.
- At least 3 years of related experience with Transformers or Industrial Monitoring devices.
- At least 2 years of testing experience, including development of testing methodologies and artifacts.
- Industrial protocol experience (Modbus, DNP3, IEC61850, IEC60870-5-104, etc.).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Problem-solving, results and quality oriented person.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks