Digital Workplace Consultant - remote work possible
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Who are we looking for?
If you are:
- An experienced Digital Workplace Consultant with proven track of technical implementations, development of the best practices
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences on various seniority levels
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively undertake challenges
- Able to work under pressure with a pro-active approach and without supervising
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate very good consultancy skills and practical experience in the general areas of:
- End User and Cloud Technologies
- Enterprise conferencing and connected/digital office technologies
- Enterprise application of the Cognitive Services
- Infrastructure security
- Automated infrastructure management solutions
In particular, the candidate must have practical experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Implementations of enterprise scale Digital Workplace solutions (Microsoft, Citrix, HPE/Aruba/Cisco networking, AWS technologies).
- Key technologies relevant to Connected/Smart Office solutions
- Common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in Smart spaces ecosystem
- Network technologies and/or IoT security
- Unified communication solutions, audio/video conferencing technologies and supporting equipment
- Cognitive services, including AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding/Processing technologies
- Common infrastructure and cloud technologies (including but not exclusively Windows Server/VMware/Azure/AWS/Google Cloud)
- Certifications will be an asset: AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft, HPE/Aruba, CISCO. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
What will you do?
This is a client facing Consulting role which requires excellent presentation and communication skills as well as technical capabilities.
Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe and have access to our Digital Workplace Living Lab - a unique environment for collaboration, prototyping, testing and presenting cutting edge digital workplace solutions.
Main accountabilities may include
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of Connected/Smart Office and Workplace portfolio and related solutions
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital workplace offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Present solutions and offers at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to the clients and bids alike
Who will you be working with?
Role is located in the Architecture Capability part of the Projects and Consulting organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. Within this role you will be also working closely with global portfolio leaders on development of digital workplace offering. You will also have access to our Digital Workplace Living Lab- our unique environment for collaboration, prototyping, testing and presenting cutting edge digital workplace solutions.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented digital workplace solutions based on Microsoft, Citrix, Aruba, HPE and supporting technologies. They are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
Our Architects perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for architecture and design proposal.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.