- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
- Re-shape our clients’ Tax Function to address new trends in tax compliance and reporting regulations, boost effectiveness and efficiency while adapting to challenging and rapidly changing market conditions
- Act as an expert while working with Accenture’s global teams to shape and help clients develop cutting edge and industry leading solutions
- Provide services to our clients from global corporate entities including Energy, Consumer Goods, High Tech, Retail, Life Sciences, and other industries on a wide range of topics covering Indirect Tax, Direct Tax, and Transfer Pricing
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- University degree with Finance / Statistics / Economics / Accounting preferably with a Chartered Accountant qualification
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting including Consolidation
- 3+ years of experience in Tax Accounting and Reporting including Consolidation
- Experience in Financial Close processes in a multinational corporate environment
- Preferably Direct Tax Technology experience (Oracle, Thomson Reuters OneSource, CorpTax, Longview, Anaplan, Tagetik, OneStream)
- 3+ years of experience in Direct Tax Sensitization of ERP (SAP, S4, Oracle) and Enterprise Data (Chart of Accountants, Parallel Ledger, Asset Accounting, Purchasing and Sales, Time Sheet and Payroll, Investments, Treasury, etc.)
- Experience in Requirements Management and Project management for the implementation of Direct Tax solutions
- Good understanding of the Direct Tax Technology landscape, trends and architecture
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.