- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
For our client, an international technology company that designs and manufactures sensor products for harsh environments in a variety of industries, we are looking for a Direct Tax Manager. The company's headquarters is in Kraków.
Direct Tax ManagerNumer ref.: 192504/7229
- support business units and other departments with the implementation of regional projects and business integrations,
- review US GAAP tax provisions, applicable income tax reserve and valuation allowance positions of each legal entity on a quarterly basis,
- manage and develop tax accounting processes for the EMEIA region,
- monitor local country tax compliance processes (filings, payments, assessments, etc.),
- take ownership of corporate income tax audits for designated countries,
- update tax planning models to forecast the utilization of tax attributes and changes in tax positions.
- over 3 years of tax experience in a public accounting firm and/or a multinational enterprise,
- excellent accounting skills (US GAAP or IFRS) and specific knowledge of accounting for income taxes,
- understanding of international tax planning and transfer pricing concepts,
- willingness to own objectives and to drive the work necessary to accomplish them,
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop trusting and sustained relationships across geographic distance and diverse cultures,
- fluent English language is essential.
- flexible working hours,
- fresh fruit and delicious coffee,
- private medical healthcare,
- modern and comfortable office with a chill-out zone,
- an attractive package of extra benefits.