- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Pełny etat
UPM Human Resources proactively develops capabilities and culture that enable business success. Global Payroll is part of HR Services, which delivers services to our employees and managers.
Greetings from your future manager
“I am looking for a colleague who is service minded, professional and enjoys working in an international team. If you have an ambition to build a world class service organization, you are the right person to join our team. ”
What you’ll do
You will lead the global payroll and your responsibilities will include
- Develop and implement strategy for payroll operations
- Design and implement global payroll processes
- Be part of implementation of global rewards processes
- Lead a professional payroll organization
- Manage the external payroll vendors
- Deliver high quality and efficient service
- Ensure compliance including needed controls, testing and auditing processes
- Continuously develop payroll service considering service mindset and employee experience
Who you are
- You have solid experience in leading and developing payroll organizations globally. In addition, you have in depth knowledge of payroll and time management processes
- You have Master´s Degree in relevant field
- You have service mindset and are interested in employee experience
- You have experience in leading global projects and change management
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- You have high integrity
- You are excellent in written and spoken English – other languages are an asset
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.