- Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, 00-071 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw, a beloved icon sitting proudly on Royal Route in the heart of Warsaw, delivers the new chapter of luxury in its extraordinary history that spans over 160 years.
The lovingly restored and reinvented hotel has 106 timeless elegant guest rooms with 24-hour Butler service, signature Europejski Grill restaurant, legendary Long Bar, a century-old heritage patisserie Lourse Warszawa, and a revitalizing oasis Raffles Spa.
It also acts as a showcase for the best of modern Polish art, with Hotel Europejski Art Collection.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive, and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for your career development, please join us as:
of Raffles Europejski Warsaw
Reporting to General Manager, you are part of the executive committee and bring your expertise to support the executive department and all operational departments in their choices, decisions, and their search for quality and results, and optimising operating costs, and capitalising on the cross-pollination of business opportunities. You will also work closely with Accor Europe Luxury Finance.
- Managing the finance function and finance team.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, and weekly financial reports including forecasting of profits, cash, and payroll.
- Preparation for audit, VAT, and payroll taxes, including compliance with payment deadlines.
- Management of Income Audit, Payroll, Cash/Bank Control, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental/company procedures and highlighting issues if necessary.
- Ensure the accuracy and efficiency of monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts closures within the deadlines set and using the tools defined by Accor.
- Work closely with the wider hotel team to ensure a functional understanding of departmental financial reporting and other metrics including wage %, GPs and P&Ls.
- Supervise the preparation of the financial audit and coordinate the audit process.
Participate in the development of business strategy in line with the hotel's vision, mission, and business objectives and develop a strategy for growth across all areas targeted within the hotel's 5-year business plan. Establish and lead the Strategic 5Y plan.
Business Plans & Budgets
Oversee and challenge the annual budget and monthly forecast in order to monitor progress and present financial metrics both internally and externally.
Specific Business Proposals
Effectively lead the team in the development of the financial component of the strategy.
- A graduate degree in business or equivalent
- A professional Accounting qualification e.g. ACCA , CPA, with strategic knowledge of the hospitality business and financial management
- Prior involvement and experience at the executive level either as a member or a key representative
- Local knowledge (taxation, accounting)
- At least 10 years’ experience in finance of which at least 5 years as a Financial Controller of a similar-sized organization
- Previous Flag/Management company experience is a necessity – reporting in a corporate environment, etc. previous experience in running a Common Property Management company P&L
- Will possess excellent communication and organizational skills, excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, Particularly responsible and reliable, with exceptional attention to details
- Ensure good communication of the Finance information and maintain excellent relationship and partnership with all the different hotel stakeholders (Owners, Accor Europe Luxury Division, Banks, etc.)
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Accor is a world leading hospitality group consisting of more than 5,000 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing luxury and premium brands, midscale and economy offerings, unique lifestyle concepts, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more. Accor also boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and approximately 300,000 team members worldwide. Over 65 million members benefit from the company’s comprehensive loyalty program ALL - Accor Live Limitless - a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences. Through its Planet 21 – Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity. Founded in 1967, Accor SA is headquartered in France and publicly listed on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN code: FR0000120404) and on the OTC Market (Ticker: ACRFY) in the United States. For more information visit group.accor.com or follow Accor on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.