If you are not afraid of a challenging and dynamic working environment and you are relations oriented, ambitious, you speak English well, and maybe you even know other
languages – we invite you to join
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE - the global leader in commercial real estate services, investment and outsourcing. In the prestigious 2014 IAOP Global Outsourcing ranking CBRE is on 3rd place among all outsourcing companies, being the undisputed number 1 for many years in the real estate industry.
Simply, join the Best!
Director of Operations
(Portfolio Services Warsaw)
Our Portfolio Services business delivers lease administration, finance and accounting services to Occupiers across the world. Helping Occupiers manage their owned and leased portfolios by abstracting and administering key lease terms and enabling occupiers to manage risk and identify opportunities to reduce rental costs. Our Finance & Accounting teams assist clients in the payment process of lease liabilities and ensuring pass through costs are appropriately recovered and reported on. Our Portfolio Services business has +700 people across the world with 280 based in our Global Shared Services centre in Warsaw, Poland. We deliver services to over 200 clients, managing +200thousand leases and managing circa $5bn of rent cost per annum.
Working in a matrix environment with senior business leaders and colleagues in Warsaw, UK, US & the Philippines you will have responsibility for the day to day delivery of services by the Portfolio Services team in Warsaw. This includes ensuring all services to clients are met / exceeded and done so within a commercial environment.
The Warsaw team continues to grow by circa 15% per year and the role will require managing an ongoing programme of change to ensure efficiencies and synergies are captured and opportunities created for colleagues to further their career with Portfolio Services and deepen the experience and capability of the team to support clients with changing demands.
Role & Capabilities:
- Extensive experience of managing large teams in a client centric service environment, motivating and managing people at all levels and ensuring delivery of business targets and business plans are met
- Capable of working in a matrix environment with colleagues across multiple geographies and in doing so taking a strategic view on the requirements of the PS business going forward and successfully translating business requirements into operational delivery
- Be relentlessly focussed on the delivery of robust and reliable services to clients and in doing so be able to quickly assess where service issues or risks are likely to occur and putting in place plans to ensure service quality is maintained
- Working in a growing business sector be accountable for the workforce planning including the changes from new business opportunities, wider business process changes to streamline work processing and a team that is maturing and evolving at different speeds.
- Experience of successful operational delivery in a high performance high demand culture
- Experience of tracking and successfully delivering performance against a range of service levels, customer experience, quality and compliance measures
- Proactively maintains regular engagement with internal stakeholders and where appropriate clients to ensure expectations are managed
- Responsible for the development of your team by optimising their skills and retaining /attracting the very best talent
- Responsible for driving forward change in how service is delivered, by doing so be a champion for introducing new technology to drive operational efficiencies that support future growth, greater margins and better outcomes for CBRE & its clients.
- Relentlessly focused on best practice and continuous improvement across all aspects of the operation
- Able to manage and make sense of complexity and conflicting demands creating clear priorities and action plans for the operational teams
- Understands how to identify, track and manage risks and issues effectively
Personal Qualities and Skills:
- University degree
- Experience in Facility Management/Hotels/Property market
- Experience of working in an SSC/BPO/GBS environment at management or senior level
- Wide People/Team Management skills (100+)
- Outgoing, engaging and confident
- Credible, competent, measured and professional in approach
- Open minded and open to change
- Collaborative and proactive with a positive approach to managing change and challenging situations
- Remains calm and focussed under pressure
- Acts quickly and positively to understand issues and requirements in full and to develop options and solutions
- Great listening and questioning skills
- Quickly builds and develops positive and effective relationships
- Able to both lead and work within multiple teams
- Able to work independently in the context of a global organisation
- Able to balance global and local requirements effectively
- Culturally aware and able to positively and effectively engage with teams and clients across the world
- Able to handle conflict and challenging situations positively and effectively
- Prepared to have necessary courageous conversations with peers, stakeholders and clients as well as with staff
- A position that is part of local management board and EMEA Leadership team - reporting directly to the Head of EMEA GBS with alignment to regional PS Senior Director
- Career in a multinational company in a young, energetic, fast growing business
- Salary package along with performance related attractive yearly Bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Development opportunities
- International and very dynamic environment
- Life Insurance, Private medical care with an attractive package
- Dynamic & Challenging work