- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID: EMEA01445
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Employment Type: Full Time Limited
- Coordinating Field Service Specialists including planning of interventions, preventive maintenances and installations/de-installations.
- Processing spare parts orders including booking, returns and inventory of FSS stocks.
- Optimizing FSS work time by effective jobs planning.
- Documenting cases in dedicated CRM systems.
- Maintaining customers and instruments data base.
- Meeting service goals within given SLA.
- Contributing to achieving company’s financial goals.
- Assisting in developing departments‘ plans and procedures as well as the cross-functional projects.
- Supporting other team members in dedicated areas.
- Advanced/fluent knowledge of French language.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- First experience in customer service area.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with CRM and SAP is beneficial.
- Open minded and friendly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional in building customer relations.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Great team player.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently.
- Ability to work in a complex environment and to drive permanent process optimization.
What we offer
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!