- Grzybowska 62, 00-855 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
from product development, sourcing, and production to distribution of all the products. Working in operations, especially Distribution Center, means being at the heart of our business, in an ever changing environment, striving to excel in every possible way.
- Define the strategy, objectives, and the projects associated to it, in order to enhance DC performance
- Manage the projects while ensuring the alignment between the solution, the job’ needs and the strategic directions of the Group while respecting planning and defined budgets
- Provide reliable leadership to multidisciplinary project teams consisting of Physical Distribution, Finance, Supply Chain and Value Stream
- Lead cross-functional project teams, facilitated project objective, scope and project timeline set up. Managed stakeholders communication and project risks
- Lead projects throughout whole project lifecycle from ideation through development and delivery until post-launch review. Ensured delivery of project on time and within budget – lead teams, manage stakeholders
- Design creative solutions and define resources while being responsible for the functional definition of the needs for DC, through the identification of stakes and benefits for the Group, implement activity reports, align throughout the process
- Conduct change management by driving the solutions and best practices within the supply chain – animate a DC community of experts in link with the project, and by ensuring the spreading and implementation of best practices
- Be managing employee or system/process performance and aligning their objectives to assure effective delivery of strategic and operational goals: productivity & efficiency improvement, process mapping & optimization, setting/monitoring performance objective
- Excellent logistics processes and systems knowledge and
- Professional experience in cooperation with Logistic Service Providers or in DC directly
- Proven track of project management / DC management experience
- Ability to foster a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
- Master Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
- Eagerness to use business data for continuous improvement
- Data driven approach
- Ability to anticipate business activity and acts proactively
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex environment and multitasking function
- Excellent organization, coordination and negotiation skills
- Target oriented with analytical capabilities
- Creative problem solver with customer orientation approach
- Collaborative team member
- Advanced user of MS Excel, MS Project and Power Point, SAP
#grow – at L’Oréal, growing comes from being in constant motion. We grow with others, by exploring and by reaching out for more. Together, we try, succeed and sometimes fail. We bring together unique personalities full of potential to become outstanding mentors; we give them transformational trainings and learning opportunities that make them unleash the best in themselves.
#diversity – at L’Oréal, our teams are diverse as the billions of consumers we create for, we embrace difference of origins, cultures, life experiences and beliefs. We commit to fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate the different perspectives of our colleagues and where we are encouraged to share what we stand for and to express our true selves.
#entrepreneurship – at L’Oréal, we invite our people to inspire others with mind-blowing ideas, to challenge the status-quo and to shape the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Entrepreneurship at L’Oréal is also about the possibility to design a one-of-a-kind career path never seen before.
#impact – at L’Oréal, we encourage our employees to think and act beyond their jobs. We acknowledge the big impact that our jobs have on our community, our environment and our consumers. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
If this speaks to you, join us now!
We are open for candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of SOCIAL INSIGHT & ANALYTICS SPECIALIST
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field