Distribution Channel Developer at Lely East (Business Development)
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our client Lely East Sp. z o.o. we are looking for a Distribution Channel Developer (DCD) with work area in Eastern Europe – mainly Poland. DCD is Lely's responsible for the development and expansion of Lely's Lely Center Network. Lely Center is Lely's dedicated dealers through a Franchise Agreement.
Lely East is part of Cluster North East, which is a link between dealers and Lely's development and production facilities in the Netherlands. Cluster North East covers the Nordic countries as well as part of Eastern Europe, ie. Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary.
The company's locations are in Fredericia in Denmark and in Bydgoszcz in Poland.
Distribution Channel Developer at Lely East (Business Development)Numer ref.: DCD/2021/11/PL
You will get an independent position where you work under "freedom under responsibility", ie. you largely get to plan and execute your working day yourself. You will be an active member of an international team in Lely´s organization, where you, together with colleagues within the same work area, will have an influence on roll out of Lely's strategy.
Your key responsibilities:
- Implementation of Lely´s Lely Center strategy,
- Update and coordinate the Lely Center annual plan (budget) and 5-year business plans in collaboration with other teams.
- Perform the annual LC Center assessment using input from other teams.
- Discuss Lely Center's results and advise the use of resources to increase Lely Center's profitability,
- Organizes the annual meeting with Lely Center Managers.
- Develop and maintain an active list of potential Lely Center candidates.
- You have a relevant higher education with a good solid and up-to-date knowledge and several years of experience. Perhaps you are familiar with the agriculture business or related businesses.
- You are an experienced computer user and good in MS Office package and you are learning new tools in short time. You also speak and write English, as the corporate language is English.
- Your work style is structured, flexible and service-minded, and you are also responsible and loyal. You are able to communicate to different groups and developing close and trusting relationships with colleagues, customers and partners. You can keep calm in stressful situations and when there are different tasks.
- You are ready to do planned travelling to visit our dealership. Last but not least, you are a positive person who helps to spread good mood - a real team player!
The Company offers
- You are offered an independent and challenging position in a leading and well-consolidated company. You get a large contact area, as we often have students and other guests with us, as well as when visiting Lely Center.
- You will be part of a fresh "young" support team, with a large contact area for many different colleagues.
- Lely provides company car and necessary tools incl. home work space available.
- The Company provides private medical care, group life insurance and English lessons.