sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor, team manager
The Distribution Operations Manager has overall responsibility for the DELIVER operations leadership in our Distribution Center (DC) in Warsaw and our Cross Dock Operation in Ljubljana.
Within DELIVER EMEA, the Distribution Operation Team CEE leads the operational distribution processes of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices products.
The Distribution Operations Manager is responsible for leading the Distribution and Transportation Cost in CEE.
Within our dynamic and motivated team, we build further on robust processes, and we seek for the highest service levels, with a strong focus on the customer/patient.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Deliver on service level agreements and build business relationships with senior level management and key customers to drive customer happiness and detailed delivery while ensuring effective control of inventory and its accuracy
- Deliver department, site, company, and franchise objectives as they relate to customer service, quality, safety, productivity, and cost
- Develop policies, processes, and services to support growth and maximize effective utilization of distribution resources
- Work closely with the Quality organization to ensure Compliance and Quality goals are established and achieved
- Develop and lead strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as key functional leaders in Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance, QA, HR, IT, EHS&S and commercial business partners to deliver business plans and day-to-day customer service expectations
- Collaborate with EMEA DC partners on process improvement, execution, and flawless delivery
- Build, develop, and empower a high performing warehouse team that is flexible and capable of safely delivering the highest level of quality and service to our customers
- Foster a culture of safety and continuous improvement to increase effectiveness/efficiency
- Demonstrate decision-making ability to execute plans and ensure appropriate follow up and change management throughout operations
- Support logistics changes as part of the wider Deliver or Sector supply chain strategy, e.g. Improvement of logistics cost (CtS) as well as build and lead an organizational infrastructure to support future growth
- Lead the local warehouse team in Warsaw (~8 direct reports with 65 team members as overall structure) as well as the X-Dock operations in Ljubljana (1 direct report with 3 team members) in accordance to J&J Credo. Identify and develop talents in order to build a pipeline of next generation talent and ensure buildup of capabilities across our distribution operations
- Apply Credo values in approach to leading and managing teams
JDE and SAP ERP systems knowledge is advantage
Business fluency in Polish and English (written and spoken) is a must
Ability to provide direction and leadership in complex and challenging situations
Strong, self-aware and decisive leader able to create a positive work environment
High service orientation and aim to provide an excellent customer experience
Excellent collaborator, strong on partnering and effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, customer-service driven environment
Analytical, structured and solution oriented working approach
Demonstrated Project and Change Management skills
Min. 5 years’ experience at manager level including strong personnel management experience in hiring, performance management, disciplinary action, budget development, training, etc
What we offer
An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
Many employee benefits.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.