- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
OMNICHANNEL DISTRICT MANAGER – EXPORT MARKETS WITH RUSSIANNumer ref.: Warszawa – Office
- Build, develop and lead by example high performing team of store managers across the channels including direct relationships with partners, focusing on exceeding their business objectives.
- Advice Partners to hire, develop and manage store managers passionate by the brand, sales oriented, focused on achieving targets.
- Train and build strong relation with Partner District Manager and all other commercial functions
- Provide trainings and coach Store Mgmt. and Store Staff.
- Drive revenue and Ebit by achieving and exceeding KPI’s for given regions of stores by demonstrating a business owner behavior.
- Deliver excellent and consistent Brand Standards and consumer experience focused on the execution in the market for a cluster of stores across all channels (O&O, Franchisee, Multibrand, Commissionaire).
- Contribute (by improving & growing space & locations) to grow the business deliver maximum profitability and reinforce Levi’s Brand image and Values in the market through Store portfolio expansion and Partner quality optimization.
- Uses IAuditor tool & fluid communication to drive visibility to key stakeholders
- Marketplace knowledge – reporting on retail activity, competitors and local market dynamics.
- Align and implement retailing best practices, operational standards and processes across channels.
- Prioritized visit frequency that drives more emphasis to top performing stores & key cities while also ensuring we maintain visibility in the total marketplace/across channels.
- Supporting the expansion and portfolio management by optimizing, growing, closing and opening omnichannel doors.
- Building very strong relationships with all key business partners.
- Reinforce the link of the partner with the company by acting as a Brand ambassador and providing additional background information about our products and our company.
- Supervise the consistent implementation of processes, guidelines and tools required by Levi’s to meet operational standards.
- Experience in retail in multinational company, preferably at branded company of apparel sector (including sport/child wear, lingerie, accessories: shoes, bags, bijou). Retail background is mandatory.
- Expert in P&L and Retail KPIs. Ability to understand & contribute to delivering commercial KPIs. Understanding of store’s operations processes and ability to translate it into actions.
- Managing different channels through multiple strategies and execution.
- Demonstrates strong management skills and influences other functions to secure growth targets. Focused on building capability of the team, able to inspire / engage team and to achieve results through others.
- Dynamic leadership skills with excellent communication – verbal and written, focused on motivation and inspiration.
- Independent and energetic with entrepreneurial attitude. Able to execute and drive objectives at minimum supervision.
- High personal integrity (establishing authentic relationships with employees and internal/external partners, readily integrating and accurately communicating / reporting data/insight/facts). Exhibits standard of work in line with core values, manages in transparent way, provides visibility and ensure environment of compliance with internal regulations and practices and external laws.
- Passionate about Retail and Fashion industry.
- Very good communication in Polish, English and Russian (written and spoken).
- Ability to travel – approx. 70-80%.
- Great working environment. We are a dynamic, diverse and performance-driven team with a culture characterized by ethical conduct and a commitment to social responsibility.
- An attractive remuneration system in the form of a basic salary and a bonus system as well as a wide and competitive package of benefits (pension plan PPE, medical care, life insurance, sports card, occasional vouchers, food vouchers, business clothing in the form of our products, employee discount, wellbeing programs).
- Flexible working time approach including occasional work from home and short Fridays.
DOŁĄCZ DO NASZEGO ZESPOŁU!
Levi Strauss & Co. jest pracodawcą zapewniającym równe szanse, wszyscy wykwalifikowani kandydaci otrzymują wynagrodzenie za pracę bez względu na rasę, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie narodowe czy status niepełnosprawności.
Nasza firma została doceniona przez Gallup nagrodą Great Workplace Award 2019, dołączając do innych wiodących firm, które charakteryzują się niesamowitą kulturą pracy. Laureaci nagrody Gallup Great Workplace Award składają się z organizacji, które stawiają na kulturę zaangażowania i osiągania wysokich wyników biznesowych.
Levi Strauss & Co. jest jedną z 5 najbardziej podziwianych firm odzieżowych według magazynu Fortune i nazwaną przez Ethisphere Institute jedną z najbardziej etycznych firm na świecie.