- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lata temu
We have an exciting opportunity to work within Pontoon Solutions as a Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Manager working for one of our global clients, the global communications technology and services company.
The role will report into the Global Head of Engagement and Diversity for our client and will support the successful implementation of the global Diversity Strategy.
The Diversity and Inclusion Manager will be responsible for delivery of diversity& inclusion topics to the leadership team in the organization and will work closely with business and HR colleagues, as a member of the Global Diversity and Inclusion office.
This role can be based in Krakow or Warsaw with infrequent global travel expected on occasion.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships and partner with the business and HR to manage and coordinate diversity and inclusion processes and initiatives
- Benchmark external diversity best practices to identify new ways for advancing D&I
- Evaluate key metrics to measure D&I initiatives and programs
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Talent Management to develop innovative ideas and solutions to enhance the ability to identify, attract and retain diverse talent
- Design and implement training programs at all levels including cultural competence, unconscious bias and relevant D&I awareness topics
- Drive the full cycle of project management including conception, design, implementation, launch and tracking of the key global D&I cultural initiatives
Key Experience and Skills
- Strong Diversity and Inclusion topic expertise – i.e. gender, generations, culture, LGBT, disability, bias with demonstrable experience in an EMEA wide/Global role.
- Project management skills
- Change management skills
- Knowledge and experience in HR processes and how to apply D&I lens to HR process
- Strong collaboration and consulting skills
- Highly organized and able to cope with pressure
- Strong knowledge of business applications (MS office suite)
- Strong presenting and facilitating experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as be open to flexible working hours.
If you think this role is for you please apply ASAP.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.