- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Delivery Model Excellence (DME) is a new Global project launched within ManpowerGroup in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our delivery process focusing on the engine of our client and candidate service offerings.
DME objective is to reduce manual processing time in our primary process by increasing existing levels of automation and providing the best user experiences to the different stakeholders (candidates, clients, recruiters).
DME will discover, select, pilot and deliver digitization solutions, making this a continuous process that will progressively increase the level of automation.
The Delivery Model Excellence Financial Analyst (DME Financial Analyst) will be responsible for the financial management of the DME program in close collaboration with the DME manager. He/she will be responsible for the preparation and validation of the business cases of all the modules that are part of the DME program and the measurement of the Financial outcomes as defined in the business cases.
Responsible for the financial management of the DME program
- Understand primary recruiting process components from a Financial perspective
- Translate potential solutions in expected financial results
- Validate solutions and include them in the overall Financials of the DME program
- Monitor the financial and business outcomes of each solutions
- Provide Finance reporting to Global and Regional leadership about DME program
- Actively engage with other departments / resources at Global, Regional and Country level for all Finance related aspects
- Continuous identification and evaluation of the business risks and opportunities
- Maintain budgets and financials of the DME program and team
- Implementation of ad hoc analyses.
Responsible for the business cases validation
- preparation and validation of the business cases of all the modules that are part of the DME program
- Identify direct and indirect costs and relates them to direct and indirect benefits
- Benchmark possible alternative solutions
- Define the leading and lagging KPIs in order to ensure tracking of the Financial expected outcomes
- Measurement and monitoring of the Financial outcomes as defined in the business cases.
- Close cooperation with Operations and local business controllers in deviation analysis, proactive identification of need for action, initiation and sustainability of appropriate measures to comply with business line and company goals.
- Degree with mathematical base, Finance or Accountancy, minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to challenge & influence, as well as work in a support role
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure
- Business acumen
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, experience with Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Hands on mentality, solutions oriented & willing to work on continuous improvement.
- English language proficiency critical. Knowledge of key European languages would be an advantage
Proven skills in:
- Financial planning and controlling
- budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Excellent communication skills to interact with various internal and external referents, including senior executives
- Project management
- techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
Demonstrated ability to:
- Be a team player that engage with other team members
- Plan, implement and support systems in a complex environment through collaboration
- Set and manage priorities
- Comprehend complex, technical skillsets, design & present innovative workforce solutions
If you would like to join global team who will be changing the world of work, please aplly for this position. We offer interesting opportuninty on regional level with atractive salary and package of benefits.