HYUNDAI ENGINEERING CO., LTD. S.A. ODDZIAŁ W POLSCEO firmie
- Kuźnicka 1Police, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HYUNDAI ENGINEERING CO., LTD. will promote a sustainable growth together with its clients and the society.
Global Premier Engineering Partner Imagination and creativity are the keys to shape up the future. Hyundai Engineering holds such keys, providing top quality and values to its clients. Hyundai Engineering will promote a sustainable growth together with its clients and the society.
▷About Hyundai Engineering Hyundai Engineering (HEC), established in 1974, has core competency covering overall project life cycle comprised of feasibility study, basic & detailed design, procuring, commissioning and operation & maintenance and has been acknowledged for its extensive experience and accumulated technologies over the world. Furthermore HEC is now providing comprehensive engineering & construction solutions for plant and infrastructure projects including building and housing work. HEC will continue keeping its incomparable stature as a leading global company by increasing customer value with exceptional efforts and better service. For more information check the following
Official webpage: https://www.hec.co.kr/en
PR Movie of Hyundai Engineering : https://youtu.be/piUsX5CJdUA
Brochure : http://www.hec.co.kr/pr/data/2017_BR_ENG.pdf
HYUNDAI ENGINEERING CO., LTD., Branch in Poland is looking for people to work for the position of Office Assistant. This is opportunity to become a part of an international team with the goal to build the very modern plant in Police, work with the English language and experience working with a company that is known world-wide. We are offering a challenging positions and the opportunity to gain prestigious experience.
The work consists in: recording and checking company documentation, conducting reports as well as everyday supporting superiors in administrative and office work.
The main tasks of the Office Assistant:
- Assisting the Administration department management in daily tasks
- Providing operations support and documentation support for Managers
- Taking care of various documentation regarding the project
- Contacting various companies and local authorities
- Reporting on daily activities during the work day
- Translating documents from Polish to English
- Scanning and collecting documents into binders
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Experience in working with MS Excel
- Experience in working with documentation will be an advantage
- English at least at B2 level
- “Can do spirit” to deliver excellent results
- Working in a similar position will be appreciated
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.
CV in Polish will not be taken into account.