private medical care
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Document Writer transforms ordinary electronic documents into clean, clear, attractive publications. Working independently or with a creative team, they use page layout, formatting, and typography to create both electronic and print deliverables of varying size and complexity—from technical project reports and proposals, to marketing deliverables Document Writer’ diverse range of skills include setting custom template, document formatting, proofreading, and reprographics, and allow them to shepherd a deliverable from conception to production and delivery, coordinates production of response documents (printing, copying, binding, shipping).
Develops, writes, and edits material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, and installation, operation, and maintenance.
• Provides publishing technical support using MS Office Suite, applicable tools, guidelines and templates
• Acts as part of production team, collaborating with team members in production of both electronic and print copies of varying size and complexity – from technical project reports and proposals, to marketing
• Completes routine technical tasks and follow direction from a lead
• Performs quality control check to meet project quality, objectives and deadlines
• Organizes material and completes writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
• Reviews published materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding
• Master's or Bachelor’s degree in German Philology (preferred)
• Advanced German and English skills
• Prior experience in document editing/translation
• Advanced proficiency in desktop publishing software (MS Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong team player, with demonstrated organization and attention to details skills and accuracy
• Must be willing and able to travel for short periods
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture.
• Personal development opportunities.
• Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
• Independent role and flexible working hours.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.