- Cisowa 19, 64-320 Niepruszewo, PolskaBuk, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
DSM to globalna firma, aktywna w dziedzinie zdrowia, żywienia i materiałów. Realizujemy misję, którą jest tworzenie lepszych warunków życia dla nas i przyszłych pokoleń. Wierzymy, że to co robimy ma sens! Aktualnie poszukujemy osoby do wsparcia naszego działu Utrzymania Ruchu.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS POSITION WILL BE:
- Providing quality and regulatory documentation and information for pharmaceutical products,
- Connecting with global DSM departments to retrieve required information (e.g. Global QM)
- Representing Regulatory Affairs towards customers to include / ensure regulatory input,
- Preparing product related documentations and necessary registration certificates for Product approvals based on the global regulatory affairs and submitting to the (local) authorities to follow up on the approval process,
- Supporting the preparation of regulatory statements and translating/ adapting these into the required (regional) format and issues them (e.g. GMO, BSE etc.).
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in natural sciences (e.g. biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical science, food technology),
- Proven track record as a regulatory affairs specialist with high energy, business growth and a strong drive for results
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of most common IT programs (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Strong team player with flexibility to work on different projects or teams.
- contract of employment
- private medical care
- sport's card
- life insurance
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.