- Cyprysowa 23BWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Część etatu
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 42,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains.
Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification) Services, is looking for a Freelance Documentation Compliance Specialist located in Poland.
The role of this person is to be a link between the supplier and our Operations Department and Laboratories, ensuring the legal compliance of the packaging, labeling, warnings on the packaging, operating instructions, assembly instructions, etc.
- Labelling for non-food products from hardline&consumer goods category: for example home décor, food contact packaging, DIY sets, cosmetic accessories, candles, toys, sport equipment
- Assessment of label, documents, and instruction manual for power tools
- Labeling for textiles, shoes.
- Chemicals mixtures (REACH regulation including necessary warning pictograms) – home perfumes, pillow mist, air fresheners, and household chemicals
- Available for a freelance relationship
- A previous experience in the quality department of a company in the large-scale retail trade, or production
- Good technical knowledge and familiarity with legal requirements for labeling, packaging, warnings, instructions for use, etc.
We're open to a home-based solution.