sharing the costs of sports activities
Documentation Senior Specialist (Cash Management)
- Żelazna 51/53, Wola, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 18 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Do you want to take a leading role in our journey to strengthen the Cash Management offering with focus on legal aspects and documentation around our offering?
With a long and proven track record SEB is recognized as a leading northern European financial services group with a strong foundation of customers ranging from private individuals to large organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our clients, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything that we do.
We are now looking for a Documentation Senior Specialist to strengthen our team and be the important bridge between business and legal to explore and take part in this exciting future.
The market is under great transformation and changes expectations on SEB as a future banking partner. Constantly increasing customer demands as well as regulatory expectations putting focus on innovation, and fast product development with maintained excellence in delivery and documentation.
As a Documentation Senior Specialist you will:
• Play a central role in the team to understand the legal aspects of the product offering
• Respond to the increasing customer demands as well as regulatory expectations
• Provide innovation, and fast product development with maintained excellence in delivery and documentation.
• Support team to provide world class service to our customers
• Drive activities and secure highest quality of our agreements, and the agreement structure when transforming existing offering into something new.
• Enabling digital sales of our offering in relevant channels
• Take responsibilities to support other product areas within Transaction Services Product Management when common formulations or structural changes of agreements is needed.
• Work closely with Product Managers and other Product Specialists within Product Management.
• Be a bridge between the product offering and legal when setting up the next generation of product agreements to support our journey through transformation and digitalization.
Structured way of working combined with excellent collaboration skills.
Ability to build strong relationships and manage stakeholders internally as well as externally.
Relevant work experience within financial services, and with a good understanding of cash management products, as well as the legal framework.
Experience in legal environment and working with agreements is an advantage.
It is important that you find our business interesting and have the ability to understand the legal aspects of our product offering.
Fluency in both spoken and written English
Knowledge of Swedish will be an asset
What we offer
SEB is a solid employer. We have high ambitions to service our clients and are dedicated to creating an inclusive, friendly, value-driven culture where employees feel appreciated, respected and involved.
Our benefits include health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, individual pension fund, sports package, trainings and well as a top-notch office and great coffee.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
employee referral program
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with its headquarters in Sweden, present in 20 countries worldwide. We are a leading Scandinavian bank offering financial advice and a wide range of financial services, strongly focused on corporate and investment banking. In its 30 years of presence on the Polish market SEB has represented the unique combination of the Scandinavian way of doing business and local expertise.