- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY is investing in the development of a modern and efficient knowledge sharing environment so that the most valuable asset of EY, the knowledge of our consultants and employees, is readily available to enable teams to win in the market and deliver exceptional client service on engagements. The role of the knowledge manager is integral to making this happen.
This position is designated as Analyst in the R&I function at GDS and is housed in Market Performance team (Global Markets Knowledge portfolio). The position delivers high quality, impactful research and analysis to assigned projects that enables internal customers to build client relationships, win pursuits, deliver on engagements, and strengthen the brand and reputation of EY in the market. The analyst gets to manage small to medium-sized projects and support large initiatives.
The Analyst role requires the ability to combine good analytical skills and an inquisitive mindset with real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both EY practitioners’ experiences and broader marketplace drivers.
The position works closely with the GDS Domain Team Leader as well as, where applicable, with the Senior Domain Analysts to support the domain’s leadership, senior stakeholders and other key customers, contributing to impactful research, analysis and insight that helps to differentiate EY in the marketplace.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide quantitative/qualitative research, analysis and insight support to Market Performance team, including working with other EY Knowledge and Global Markets teams to deliver relevant analysis on market share projects.
- Provide auditor & audit fee research and analysis support to major pursuits, including working with other EY Knowledge and Global Markets teams to deliver relevant analysis on market sizing, market share and market performance.
- Provide thought provoking analysis and understanding of the domain (or topic of the assigned project, as applicable), with responsibility for the execution of initiatives based on a good knowledge of the domain's/topic’s dynamics and drivers.
- Support engagement with stakeholders and internal customers to provide them with a clear perspective on the issues, challenges and opportunities in the market, through impactful research and analysis on the implications of those trends for EY and its clients.
- Develop relationships with manager / senior manager-level stakeholders in account / service line / solution teams and collaborates with domain customers and EY Knowledge colleagues to deliver research, analysis and insights that support business development activities and service delivery to clients/stakeholders.
- Strong focus on research competency with active participation in R&I competency development offerings related to research leading practices
- Demonstrates ability to use both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methodologies, including data visualization skills, to synthesise information, review data inputs and provide meaningful analysis on the subject.
- Adept at using strategically sound analytical methodologies and capable of coaching less-experienced team members to improve their skills in research, analysis, data analytics and visualization.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills. Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Strong data analytics/visualization, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Power BI, MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Ability to synthesize and analyze large amount of data coherently and succinctly.
- Ablity to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools
- Beginner to advanced skills in statistical software would be an added advantage
- Expert in information sources relevant to the domain
- Good project and time management skills with the ability to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience of working in a fast-moving, client-driven environment. Knowledge and experience within a professional services environment an advantage
- Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate workload and multiple time zones as needed
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree or postgraduate qualification an advantage
- 2-5 years experience in data analytics, visualization, reporting, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organisations in the relevant domain
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Demonstrated understanding and relevant experience in the assigned knowledge domain
- Robust understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application, paired with the ability to articulate the value they bring to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business
- Good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions to facilitate stakeholder discussions and identify expert resources to bring to discussions when needed
- Consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery.
What we look for
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment