Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Door & Aesthetic Project Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
Door & Aesthetic Project Engineer
The team you will be a part of
We are seeking qualified candidates for the Engineer role in our Dishwasher Team at the Wroclaw Technology Center in Poland.
This role in summary
The engineer will be responsible for Mechanical Structures subsystem deliverables, including development, execution, verification and validation, working with global cross functional teams during various phases of projects and across various technologies such as structural mechanics, plastic design and sheet metal design.
Your responsibilities will include
- Drive New Product Development projects for the Dishwashing business with a focus on structural components .
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to implementation using the project management tools by closely working with design, product approval, manufacturing and procurement teams.
- Concept development, design creation, concept evaluation & selection, verification & validation
- Fine-tuning of concepts (material selection, Design for Safety/Manufacturing/Assembly)
- Develop and capture knowledge required to deliver subsystem level excellence through Design Guides, Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA),Requirements Management, Tolerance Stack Ups, and other documents
- Drive design using simple Six Sigma or OPEX - Operational Excellence Tools (Critical Thinking, Thought/Product/Process Map, DOE’s (Design Of Experiment) , COV (Component of Variation), apply GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) stack up, and perform drawing reviews.
- Understanding and reviewing simulation reports (structural and thermal) and incorporating recommendations into design.
- Work with procurement and suppliers to coordinate developing the tools .
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Drawing experience and GD&T (Geometry Dimensioning & Tolerancing) application (tolerance definition and analysis)
Preferred skills and experiences
- Experience with PLM (Product Life Cycle Management) Windchill tool
- Experience in component/product development with 3D CAD modeling (Creo/Parametric preferred)
- Experience in plastic decoration technologies such as pad or silk screen printing, IMD/IML, Hot foil application
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally and globally.
- Systemic problem solving and ability to use critical thinking to organize work.
What we offer
Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Trainings and development possibilities
- Participating in international projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Private medical coverage, Sports card, Life insurance
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances)
Please upload your CV in English
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com