- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At UL, we know why we come to work.
Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
Our comprehensive portfolio of renewable energy solutions help stakeholders plan, design, finance, build, invest, operate, maintain, and manage wind both on land and offshore, and solar throughout the project lifecycle and across the value chain. Working at UL means you will be part of a team delivering proven science, expert engineering, and innovative solutions that address the unique challenges of these industries. (link: https://aws-dewi.ul.com/)
(Solar & Wind)
What you’ll learn & achieve:
- You will prepare proposals detailing scope of work, team, budget and schedule
- You will perform regular follow-ups to monitor the status of the proposal, site visits (during construction and operations), and monthly construction monitoring site visits
- Managing and executing independent engineering (IE) and technical advisory (TA) services to support the financing, sale, or acquisition of wind and solar plants and portfolios
- Furthermore, you will be managing high profile IE and TA projects for project financing, sales and acquisitions of wind and solar projects and portfolios, including overseeing technology review, civil and electrical design review, review of commercial and technical contracts, project schedule, project financial model, CAPEX and OPEX costs, environmental and permitting review, site visits, and construction monitoring
- You will compile and complete IE and TA reports and ensure a quality of work that meets and exceeds client expectations. Integrate all review sections from UL and sub-consultants’ multi-disciplinary team and the results of UL energy analysis and ensure that UL’s technical and commercial analysis is consistent throughout sections
- You will work with multi-disciplinary team to identify project risks, barriers, and issues and propose possible solutions and mitigation strategies
- You will ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects
What makes you a great fit:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering, or any other engineering related to renewable energies
- You have gained at least 3 years of experience as a project manager or engineer in solar and/or wind due diligence project development, construction, equipment supply, operation or mergers and acquisitions
- You have a deep understanding about the due diligence process
- You are fluent in English and Polish, other languages are considered a plus
- You are a proficient user of the MS Office package who likes to work and learn about new technologies and digital solutions
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are highly motivated, and are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What you’ll experience working at UL:
- Mission: Shape the way we approach and deliver our solutions to promote a secure and more sustainable world
- People: Work with colleagues, who listen to, learn from and challenge each other so that you can continually push for excellence and results
- Interesting work: Your work at UL will challenge you to try fresh approaches, work autonomously, drive change and help you gain in-depth experience in your field
- Grow & achieve: Growth and development are part of our DNA. Grow & achieve with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as your very own UL University.
- #ThisIsOurNormal: Competitive renumeration & bonus packages, possibility to work remotely, and much more!
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Please be advised that the data administrator is UL International Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in Sękocin Nowy, Al. Krakowska 81. The given personal data will be processed for the recruitment process being carried out. The obligation to provide them results from the provisions of the Act of June 26, 1974. Labor Code (consolidated text from 1998 No. 21, item 94, as amended).