- Wilcza 73, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired 20 days ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
- all hotel features/services, hours of operation.
- all room types, numbers, layout, decor, appointments and location.
- all room rates, special packages and promotions.
- daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
- room availability status for any given day.
- scheduled in-house group activities, locations and times.
- all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
• Establish par levels for supplies and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business.
• Ensure that current information on rates, packages and promotions is available at the Front Desk and that all staff is knowledgeable on such.
• Control all guest room allocations ensuring that reservations are accurately recorded and monitored to ensure optimum occupancy and revenue is achieved.
• Assist the Front Office Manager in hiring, coaching, terminating and scheduling in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts.
• Supervise the performance, attendance, attitudes, appearance and conduct of the staff.
• Conduct pre-shift meeting with staff and review all information pertinent to the day's business.
• Constantly monitor staff performance in all phases of service and job functions.; rectify any deficiencies with respective personnel to include Front Desk staff, Bell/Door staff, PBX staff and Concierge Staff
• Ensure that the procedures for guest check in and check out are maintained; anticipate critical situations and assist wherever necessary to help alleviate the pressure and to process the guest expediently.
• Monitor communication logs and ensure that guest requests are followed up within a reasonable time
• Assist staff with their job functions to ensure optimum service to guests.
• Assist guests with reporting lost/stolen articles to Loss Prevention, following hotel policy.
• Adhere to hotel requirements for guest/employee accidents or injuries and in emergency situations.
Monitor and ensure that all cashiering procedures comply with Accounting policies and standards:
- Contracted banks
- Late check out charges
- Petty cash/paid outs
• All Associates are required to fully comply with hotel and departmental rules, regulations and policies for the safe, secure, effective and environmentally friendly operation of the hotel facilities. Examples include, but are not limited to lost and found procedures, emergency procedures, recycling efforts, etc.
• Attend and participate in all hotel and/or departmental meetings, training sessions and other information meetings.
• Comply with hotel grooming standards for both uniformed and non-uniformed associates.
• Comply with hotel service and behavioral standards towards our guests, vendors and fellow colleagues, including, but not limited to ensuring proper phone etiquette, courteous and respectful behavior and maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.
• Perform all other duties as directed by management that are consistent with the policies and procedures of the hotel.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
Significant portions of day require prolonged standing, moving and sedentary work. Ability to visually review documents and computer screen throughout day.
Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time during course of shift.
Significant portions of daily assignments involve application of manual skills requiring motor coordination in combination with finger dexterity, e.g., typing, handwriting, or machine operations.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, Associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Responsible for operating within hotel safety guidelines, including the safe and responsible operation of hotel equipment. Reports and addresses safety concerns as they arise. Ensures safe handling of chemicals in accordance with hotel and department standards and utilizes proper personal protective equipment (PPE) when appropriate.
High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate required. Some college or college degree preferred. Degree in hospitality management preferred.
Two years front desk experience in a major hotel and one year supervisory experience required.
Computer Skill & Other Technical Skills:
Ability to utilize computer software and hardware required. Ability to easily maneuver on computer keyboard required.
Ability to learn, utilize and communicate effectively via company issued communication devices
Ability to comprehend and speak English to understand and respond to information and address advanced guest requests required both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of additional language(s) preferred.
Licenses or Certifications:
Must be customer-service oriented and have excellent hospitality skills.