Have a dream? You’re at the right place!
Oriflame is the company that began with a dream to help people change their lives for better – to fulfill their dreams. We are inspired by dreams and committed to making them a reality.
Inspired by dreams of beauty
You’ll love our wide-range of beauty & wellness products with the best of nature, science and trends - created in Sweden.
Inspired by dreams of success
We offer you the opportunity to develop your full potential, work with a team of passionate people and pursue your own vision of success.
Inspired by dreams of change
Be proud to be with a company that has helped millions of people around the world Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun – for nearly 50 years!
Feeling inspired? Welcome to your dream job!
Oriflame is now looking for a Head of Global Warehousing to further strengthen our Global Logistics team.
The purpose of the role is to manage the Global Warehouse function to deliver Word Class Service for our customers and internal clients and adding value to our company. Work in alignment with markets Operations teams and related functions both, in the short as well as in the long term, securing best in class service levels at optimal costs.
- Lead the Global Warehouse department
- Best Practice management (productivity, processes standardization, audits) – for all warehouse functions (pick and pack line – manual and automated, replenishment, bulk, infrastructure, systems)
- Expert support: business cases, excellence/best practice projects, system simplification & development, automation and equipment (WMS, FLTs, Picking solutions, Racks, MHE, etc.)
- Develop global standards (customer requirements/SLA´s, HSE – Coordinator role across central Logistics team, CSR, Legislation; ISO certification)
- Manage Technical Excellence Center and Global Expert network and community
- Lean program management and global roll out
- Strategic development of warehouse function
- Lead Network optimization projects incl. capacity analysis, risk mitigation and Business Continuity Plans
- Performance management – global KPI set-up, review (monthly), benchmarking and target setting. Drive operations productivity and quality improvements
- Mentoring of local Warehouse functions
- Financial Strategy/framework (budget, business review). Manage logistics capex process review and approval
- Consulting & input on contracts/tender/negotiations (close cooperation with procurement/legal)
- Consulting & input to new product development (NPD)
- Support Global Logistics team in x-functional projects, lead selected assignments on behalf of whole Global Logistics team
Who we are looking for?
- Master’s Degree in relevant studies (Engineering, economy, trade, business)
- Working experience in similar Global or Regional positions in both logistics service buyer and service provider companies
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages will be an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge and complete understanding of the logistics and planning in the FMCG area
- Proven abilities in driving continuous improvement projects
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinker and good negotiator
- Experience in managing matrix team
What we offer:
Oriflame is a company where you can make a difference. We care about the environment and the people who live in it. With us, you will have the chance to develop personally and professionally, work with a team of passionate people, and positively impact the lives of others.
What is more:
- Modern office with positive energy
- Work in a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Job in a fast pace organization with colleagues from all over the world
- Benefits package: Free health care, sports card, life insurance program
- Free Oriflame products – we want our employees to be our best ambassadors
- Unlimited access to our wellness products – keep your body healthy with us
- Free parking place for all human-powered vehicles