- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Działając jako pełnomocnik firmy szwedzkiej Flexiteek International AB odpowiadamy za rekrutację osoby odpowiedzialnej za organizację, uruchomienie oraz zarządzanie zakładem produkcyjnym w Polsce.
Established in 2000, FLEXITEEK is the inventor and market-leading manufacturer of boat and yacht decks and synthetic teak decking as well as other synthetic products dedicated to the marine industry.
Our goal is to produce the world's most sought boat decking and marine products in a sustainable manner, with respect for the environment, energy resources and human rights. We care about long-term, personal relationships with our partners and strive for full customer satisfaction.
FLEXITEEK INTERNATIONAL AB is a subsidiary of the FLEXITEEK INTERNATIONAL AS Group - owner of all international patents and trademarks of FLEXITEEK. FLEXITEEK INTERNATIONAL global operations, including relationships with more than 50 distributors worldwide, are overseen from our headquarters in Sweden, where the main manufacturing facility is located.
FLEXITEEK INTERNATIONAL AB, considering the constant development of cooperation with partners from Poland and other countries in the Central and Eastern Europe region, the growing potential of this market and other global markets, decided to establish a Production Centre for the OEM segment in Poland. For logistical reasons, the plant will be in the north-eastern region.
Director - Manager of the OEM Poland Production Centre
- Mission and objectives of the position:
Organization of the production plant and launching the production of deck panels made of synthetic materials. Implementation of strategic goals set by the management board of FLEXITEEK INTERNATIONAL AB in annual budgets and long-term development and investment plans for the production process and the production plant. Fulfilling management functions as well as content-related and organizational supervision for production processes and plant, while ensuring their continuous development and the highest safety standards work.
- Organizational dependence: function subordinated to the Management Board of FLEXITEEK INTERNATIONAL AB and / or its representatives.
The expected candidate profile:
higher technical education, in the fields of production organization, automation, mechanics, mechatronics, shipbuilding, industrial chemistry.
- at least 4 years in the shipbuilding, machinery, automotive, furniture or plastics processing industries.
- a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a managerial position in the above-mentioned industries will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of foreign languages: English at the B1-B2 level, other languages are welcome.
- Knowledge of programming and application of CNC devices in industry.
- Basic support for applications supporting design processes - AutoCad, Solid Works, Rhino, Catia, etc.
- Support for Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of the issues of organization and functioning of enterprises.
- B category driving licence
- basics of technology in the field of plastics processing, including composite technologies,
- basics of the structure and principles of the construction of boats and yachts,
- Lean Manufacturing and 5S principles,
- quality assurance systems compliant with ISO 9001 standards.
- general knowledge of boating industry - professional, sports or hobby, certified by at least a yacht or motorboat helmsman
Preferred personal qualities:
- focus on teamwork
- competitive employment conditions,
- incentive bonus system,
- the possibility of professional and personal development in an international environment,
- a unique opportunity to co-create your own work environment,
- the possibility of continuing a professional career in the structures in the FLEXITEEK group.
- proper approach to subordinates and colleagues,
Candidates are asked to submit their CV along with a declaration of consent to the processing of personal data via Aplikuj button below.
Additional information is provided by the FLEXITEEK consultant for the organization of the Production Centre in Poland, from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., by calling: +48 501469550
The recruitment procedure will be conducted from the date of publication of this announcement until April 30, 2021. The Company reserves the right to contact selected candidates.