E-commerce and Content Specialist
We are looking to recruit an experienced E-commerce and Content Specialist to manage our Client's online sales activities.
Our Client is a global retail company, a prestigious brand, one of the most recognized in its category. They pride themselves with exceptional quality of the products, timeless, modern design and creativity. Currently, due to a constant growth of their online sales, they are looking to recruit an E-commerce and Content Specialist who will be responsible for supporting our Client's online sales activities.
- Ensuring e-store is up-to-date and in line with marketing calendar and products' assortment and pricing
- Coordinating the production of landing pages and all campaigns materials and content for the e-store
- Updating and maintaining web content
- Developing UX changes based on test results
- Writing e-store customer service templates and maintaining the e-store FAQ
- Working with the regional e-commerce team to address the e-store roadmap and coordinate platform optimization and new releases for the local e-store
- Working closely with Merchandising Manager locally and regionally to ensure that the product offering is in line with the current assortment/bundles/promotions
- Communicating daily with e-commerce team in the headquarters and global e-commerce partner to oversee e-commerce fulfilment, customer services and policies including managing successful resolution of any escalated consumer issues
- Supporting Manager in current projects
- Master degree in marketing, business, or similar field
- 2 years working experience in e-commerce or online marketing, experience with digital content publication
- General technical knowledge of web publishing and assets
- Understanding of site and mobile UX and content and web traffic metrics know-how
- Project and time management skills and is well organized
- Good writing skills in PL and English, knowledge of website editorial style and standards guides
- Knowledge of digital tools supporting performance-based online presence (Google Analytics, DoubleClick preferable) and digital channels (SEO, SEM, affiliates, etc)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Ability to operate under pressure and tight deadlines
- Great opportunity to be a part of a regional team of passionate digital experts
- Stable employment, attractive salary and a competitive package of additional benefits
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career in an international environment
- Great atmosphere and friendly working culture
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page