- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, international, e-commerce company, we are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
E-commerce and Sales Market Team Leader (m/f)Numer ref.: JO-2011-458127
Due to Covid-19 situation the employer enable remote work, thereafter, it will take place in Cracow in Poland.
- Analysing and monitoring sales KPI to provide optimization in field of product distribution in Hungarian market;
- Regular verification of sales trends in Hungarian market;
- Evaluation of sales, promotion and marketing activities;
- Monitoring of online marketing channels;
- Team management of local and external teams;
- Cooperation with other departments in field of logistics, pricing and marketing to provide high standard of services.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience at similar position in e-commerce or online marketing;
- Native Hungarian skills and great command of English (C1);
- Experience in analysing and monitoring sales indicators;
- People management skills;
- Great communication skills and positive attitude;
- Focus on results and proactive attitude.
The Client offers:
- Contract of employment;
- Relocation package;
- Possibility to develop professional skills in an international environment;
- Regular company’s events;
- Additional life insurance;
- Private medical care;
- Sport card;
- Additional days off;
- Discounts for company's products.
I hereby authorize and give my consent to CPL Jobs Sp. z o.o., Warsaw 02-001, Al. Jerozolimskie 81, REGON 142578192, NIP 701-02-56-845 (hereinafter referred to as: CPL Jobs) to administer, process and store me personal data, to disclose my personal data as necessary to potential employers in order to carry out the recruitment procedure and to set and negotiate terms of employment. The consent is given as well in order to process my personal data by CPL Jobs after the recruitment is completed to store it for further recruitment processes and can be withdrawn at any time.
CPL Jobs informs that my personal data can be disclosed to other authorized CPL group entities within European Economic Area. At the same time I declare that all the data included in my CV and application documents have been given voluntarily and are true. I acknowledge that my personal data will be deleted immediately after the cancelation of my consent as well as when update of my personal data will be no longer possible. CPL Jobs informed me that I have the right of access to my data and the right to rectify these data. I acknowledge that the information about potential employer will be disclosed with me after CPL Jobs verify my working qualifications provided in my application documents.